Customers can access ATMs using Google Pay at many banks in the United States. The following steps describe how to use Google Pay the ATM
Locate a bank supporting Google Pay at the ATM near me
- Bank of America
- Chase Bank
- Wells Fargo
- US Bank
- Global ATM Locator (International compatible ATMs outside the United States)
- Check if Google Pay is available on the mobile device.
- Have the latest software update of Google Pay installed, availabe from the Google Play Store.
- Make sure Google Pay is the default payment app on the mobile device.
At the ATM
- Open Google Pay.
- Select the desired debit card from Google Pay.
- Hold the mobile device over the universal “Contactless Symbol” at the ATM.
- Google Pay will verify the biometrics stored in the mobile device such as the pin number, fingerprint, facial recognition or iris.
- The ATM will verify the personal pin number associated with the debit card.
- Now customers can perform banking operations, at the ATM as usual such as money withdrawal, and check balances.
- The receipt for the transaction will be available as the traditional paper receipt or a digital copy that can be sent to the email address associated with the bank account.
Google Pay is not working
There are a few reasons the digital wallet Google Pay is not working
- NFC (Near Field Communication) and Payment option is disabled on the mobile device.
- Some Apps such as Omron Connect featuring EKG devices, will also disable the NFC and Payment option on the mobile device.
- Other reasons.
Locate Banks supporting Google Pay at the ATM via offiline maps
Last edited on Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 2:57 PM. Chicago, Illinois. Time zone (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).