Samsung Pay is a great and convenient tool for contactless payments on transit systems such as busses and trains. The following steps describe how to use Samsung Pay on transit systems:
How to use Samsung Pay on transit systems?
- Add a preferred payment method on Samsung Pay. PayPal is also available.
- Open Samsung Pay on the Samsung mobile device such as phones and smartwatches, and select the desired payment method.
- Another option is to set a default payment card or PayPal on Samsung Pay as the preferred payment method. There is no need to open the Samsung Pay app or unlock your phone to make a payment. Simply, Tap & Pay as usual.
- Tap the phone or mobile device to pay for fares on the NFC logo or symbol, at the turnstile, ticket validator or bus reader.
Locate train stations and bus stops with offline maps near me
Samsung Pay works on transit systems such as:
- Chicago Transit Authority also known as CTA in Chicago
- PACE buses in Cook County, Lake County, Will County, Kane County, McHenry County, and DuPage County, that includes the bordering suburbs of Forest Park, Evanston, Skokie, Oak Park, Summit, Cicero, Berwyn, North Riverside, Rosemont and Wilmette in Illinois.
- New York (MTA) in New York.
- Portland (TRIMET) in the Portland Metropolitan Area in Oregon.
Samsung Pay and contactless payments are on the rise everywhere, in places such as:
This article is available in multiple languages
Last edited on Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 2:37 AM. Chicago, Illinois. Time zone (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).