The following steps describe how to download maps on Windows 10 on PCs, laptops and mobile devices such as Windows Tablets
- Make sure this procedure is done via a Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure there is enough available space on the device’s hard drive.
- Click “Start”
- Click “Settings”
- On “Windows Settings”, click on maps. If the maps icon is unavailable then type in “maps” in the search box “Find a setting” at the top of the screen, and select “download maps for offline use” or “offline maps”
- Select “storage location”. This option is where users can store offline maps on the device. Either the main hard drive (C:) or any other additional hard drive available.
- Click “Download maps”
- Select the Country or the Continent needed.
- Click “Download”.
- Download Google Maps
- Download Google Maps to SD cards
- Download Here Maps
- Download Here Maps to SD cards
Last edited on Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 10:57 PM. Chicago, Illinois. Time zone (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).