To download HERE WeGo Maps onto SD cards on mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets. follow these steps:
- Insert the external memory card into the mobile device.
- Make sure to do this over a Wi-Fi network to avoid extra charges.
- Ensure that there is enough space available on the external card. If only downloading one country, continent, or region, the maps will take up less space on the external memory of the mobile device. The full Here WeGo world map requires approximately 40 GB of memory space after downloading.
- Download the HERE WeGo Maps app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the HERE WeGo Maps app on the mobile device.
- Go to the main menu and select “Settings.”
- Choose the “Storage memory” option and select “External memory.” This option may appear under a different name, so choose the alternative option if necessary.
- Return to the main menu and select “Download maps.” The maps will automatically begin downloading onto the external memory card of the mobile device.
This article is available in multiple languages.
Last edited on Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 12:32 AM. Chicago, Illinois. Time zone (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).