Paying for fuel using Samsung Pay at the pump is made even easier with the use of Samsung Smartwatches. Here’s how to do it:
The following steps describe how to pay with Samsung Pay at the pump using Samsung Smartwatches.
- Check if Samsung Pay is available on the Samsung Smartwatch.
- Have the latest software update of Samsung Pay installed on the Samsung Smartwatch.
- Set up Samsung Pay as the payment method on the Samsung Smartwatch.
- At the gas station, select the desired pump number.
- Open Samsung Pay on the Samsung Smartwatch. For verification purposes, such option will require to enter the PIN associated with the Samsung account.
- Pick the credit card or debit card payment method from Samsung Pay on the Samsung Smartwatch. Such a step might ask for the zip code associated with the selected payment method.
- At the pump, look for the “Tap & Pay” option and hold the Samsung Smartwatch over the “Contactless Symbol” on the pump.
- Select the desired fuel and start pumping.
- The receipt for the transaction will be available as the traditional paper receipt. Samsung Pay on smartwatches does not show the receipt for purchases.
Locate gas stations near me with offline maps
Samsung Pay at the pump using Samsung Smartwatches does not:
- Import the payment methods already installed on the Samsung Smartphone
- Issue electronic receipts as Samsung Pay on smartphones
- Find gas stations available in the area
- Show driving directions to gas stations
- Show options for the car wash prompt
- Use fuel apps
This article is available in
Last edited on Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 3:08 AM. Chicago, Illinois. Time zone (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).