The BPme App accepts the following payment methods to pay for fuel at the pump:
- Debit Cards
- Credit Cards
- Checking Accounts (via PayPal only)
What payments the BPme App does not accept to pay for fuel at the pump?
The following payment methods are not available yet to pay for fuel, at the pump with the BPme App. Check the payment section periodically within the app for updates. Perhaps soon, it will be available as new features are developed.
- Checking Accounts
- Digital Wallet Samsung Pay
- Digital Wallet Google Pay
- BP gift cards
- Pre-paid cards
- Fleet cards
- The receipt for each transaction will be available under the Tab “More”, and then tap on the section “BPme app Transactions.
- Additionally, users can get receipts of each transaction, via the email account registered with the BPme app.
BP gas station locator
Locate BP gas stations with offline maps near me
- Download Google Maps
- Download Google Maps to SD cards
- Download Here Maps
- Download Here Maps to SD cards
- Download maps on Windows 10
- For security reasons, when users sign-in, the BPme App will verify their identity through the password or passcode within the app.
Last edited on Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 4:08 PM. Chicago, Illinois. Time zone (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). This information is available in Español (Latinoamérica)