The Exxon Mobil Rewards+ App accepts the following payment methods to pay for fuel at the pump:
- Digital wallet Google Pay
- Digital wallet Samsung Pay
- Digital wallet Apple Pay
- Debit Cards
- Credit Cards
- Checking account
- ExxoMobil credit card
- Click to Pay
- Virtual assistant Alexa from Amazon. Now consumers can use Alexa at the pump.
- PayPal (only via digital wallets such as Samsung Pay and Google Pay)
What payments the Exxon Mobil Rewards+ App does not accept to pay for fuel at the pump?
The following payment methods are not available yet to pay for fuel, at the pump with the Exxon Mobil Rewards+ App. Check the payment section periodically within the app for updates. Perhaps soon, it will be available as new features are developed.
The receipt for each transaction will be available, in the history section of the Exxon Mobil Rewards+ App. Additionally, users can get receipts of each transaction, via the email account registered with the app.
Locate Exxon or Mobil gas station near me
- Find a participating Exxon or Mobil gas station near me
Locate a participating Exxon or Mobil gas station with offline maps near me
- Download Google Maps
- Download Google Maps to SD cards
- Download Here Maps
- Download Here Maps to SD cards
- Download maps on Windows 10
Keep in mind that for security reasons:
- When users select Samsung Pay as a payment method, the app will verify their identity through the fingerprint or iris, registered on the Samsung device.
- Users can enable “fingerprint login” to access the Exxon Mobil Rewards+ App.
Last edited on Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 4:19 PM. Chicago, Illinois. Time zone (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). This article is also available in Español (Latinoamérica)